Tuesday, October 4, 2011
What I Need to Do..
In order for me to complete this assignment, there are a few things to do first. In my senior year of high school, we only focused on just enhancing our skills but in doing that I forgot a lot of practices and terms I had previously learned. Terms that are commonly used to describe techniques for advertising would be helpful for me to revisit. My source for sure uses testimony as a technique, but revisiting those terms will allow me to determine whether it uses other less obvious techniques to attract viewers. Also, I need to carefully examine the image and do some more research on the product. Getting information on the demographics of the targeted audience may lead me to an understanding of why the advertising techniques were used. Another helpful thing I could do before completing my paper would be developing questions about the source. In developing questions, I can pose them to myself. Once I find the answer to these questions, it will allow me to form an even better-rounded essay on the image. I should also do more research on Kimora Lee Simmon’s background and her fan base. Obviously people who closely follow her would be the people the most prone to purchase the Rush Card with hopes of living a glamorous lifestyle like her. I should check surveys and stats on stars and their influence on the public to see how much of an influence she has and whether it was successful in promoting the prepaid visa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment