In order to turn my five pages SSI into an eight page ARP, I need to do many things. The first thing I need to do is dissect the paper. After dissecting the paper into bits and pieces, I can reorganize my thoughts. I can better organize my ideas this way. I can also find more sources to integrate to accompany my ideas that way. This will make my argument stronger and more credible. In hopes of revising my paper, I need to reanalyze the sources I already have. After looking at them again, delving deeper into them, I may be able to pull more perspectives out of them. I may find some new details that I missed that I can incorporate into my argument. Another idea for expanding my paper is using a thesaurus. If I use a thesaurus, I can elevate the level of my vocabulary as well as give me new ideas of how to expand my current ideas.
Another way that I’ll expand my SSI is by looking into the ideas Chase presented in my review. In my self-evaluation, I focused on my flaws that have occurred in my previous writings, but he shed light on new errors I hadn’t considered revising. I need to keep a consistent tone and watch the tenses of my writing. In some areas where I added personal narrative, I need to really decide whether they are attributes to my paper or not. And because I plan to incorporate more sources into the ones I already have, I need to do some revising in order to cover all the bases of my paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment