Thursday, September 29, 2011

Response to Bud light commercials...

I realize this is supposed to go in the comments, but it would not let me "process my request" so I decided to put it here instead so I don't forget later.


I think that this is a great primary source to use for your paper. It seems as though every Bud Light commercial I’ve ever seen targets the middle class working man by making him feel like the only good things in his life are cooking out and watching sports on TV. In reality, many of these men they are targeting are probably content with their lives and do not aspire to be athletes, as this commercial would suggest. The world will always need the average working man. I find it sad that marketers feel that the best way to connect with their target audience is to make them feel as though they should be aspiring for something bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment